Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged by my friend Sarah!

1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

I would choose paper especially Cosmo Cricket or Melissa Frances.

2. If you had to choose between only using stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

I would use stamps.

3. If you knew how to do awesome cards and layouts and could only do one for a whole year....which would you do?

Would have to be cards.....yes definitely cards.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home....(can't have both..he,he,he.)

Would love to have a scrapbooking room fully stocked like a store.......oh yes, got a room now but could use a lot more stock......and space.

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....

My style changes with my mood and the person I'm making a card for......I really can't say..


Five people I'm tagging!

Peggy
Amy
Starr
Carla
Lisa

Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions....make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! :) Will get to this tomorrow hopefully! I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't read all your font.. one is black so I had to 'highlight' your page to be able to read it all...