Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Transparency Card




This is the first card I've made using transparency. I took part in a swap on Cococat's Cardmaking site, where we were sent an image to use in making a card to swap with a partner. The image was this sweet gingerbreadman. I glue them on a piece of cardstock and cut it out and stuck it to a card make from transparency. The inside of the card is layered cardstock and Basic Grey PP. I glued elegant snowflakes (from Walmart) to Marvy scallop punched circles. See d's stamped sentiment. I placed three foam glitter sticker snowflakes to the front cover of the card so when the card is closed they are infront of the inside ones. I took two different pic's one laying down and one standing. This was such a fun swap to do. TFL.

1 comment:

Starr said...

OH! I just love your gingerbread men! They turned out great!